Wednesday, November 3, 2010

... Three Left ...

... that is days AND canvases ... Art in the Barn is this Saturday (a small reminder to those attending!!).

I just wrapped up three paintings, which took me all day. It's funny. Despite the size - whether 8 x 10 or 16 x 20, the paintings take the same amount of time!!
This has been a dangerous time for me to be planting my bee-hind in one spot for days ... chocolate is everywhere!! Darn that trick-or-treat tradition .. looks like my kiddos will be upset - yet again - that more is missing from their stash!! LOL
Well - off to scratch the last bit of art off my list ...
Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list put "eat chocolate." Now, you'll get at least one thing done today.
-Gina Hayes
"CHECK!!" :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tami frink said...

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! You are amazing! I wish that i could have been there for your show, It looked like the perfect day and your artwork is breathtaking! i am so happy for you and for the world to see how talented and creative that you are! I hope that you are so proud of yourself, because I know that everyone around you is!I bet you didn't have a single thing to pack up and take home. I loved everything! You are such a beautiful person- inside and out. I hope that your business grows and grows and that you never grow tired of creating because we will never get tired of seeing what new creation is to come! Thank you for being such an inspiration! Hope you have a great weekend! don't work too hard. Luv ya! Tami Frink