Saturday, October 23, 2010

Two weeks left!

... and if I allowed myself, I could fall into a heap of panic. But. I will not.



Consciously, I am breathing in peaceful breaths with every stroke of the brush. Telling myself that with each finished piece, I am crossing more off my list; getting closer to the day that I stand before those graciously attending the show ... buck-naked - figuratively speaking, that is - saying, "well - here I am, and here is my soul." It's a bit nerve wracking. I have wonderful family and friends who have been lifting me up in beautiful ways of kind words and encouragement. I am blessed. And, that is what keeps me pushing ahead with paint-spattered clothes and a messy house. :)



So, what have I accomplished thus far? (20) Pendant necklaces, (23) wine glasses-one broke during shipment; (3) varieties of note cards; (5) framed prints; (5) painted scarves and (1) lonely painted canvas. (soon it will be a partridge in a pear tree .... )



What's left? (10) scarves; (14) canvases; (maybe some) note cards; (a few) Pendants; (possibly) earrings; (many) painted bags/boxes for purchases ... and well ... I'll just have to see how much time's left! :)



Here's a sneak peek at the scarves ...
What do you think?



Well - off to do more. I'm hoping to bust my rump and finish them all today - - Positive Thinking. :)

Let everything about you breathe the calm and peace of the soul.
-Author Unknown

1 comment:

Nicole Austin said...

you are going to do great!! these scarves are so sweet! little steps and it will all get done just in time. ;) p.s. i also wanted to let you know that you are a winner of my follower appreciation giveaway! ;) pop me an email at: kinueko (at) gmail (dot) com
hugs,
nicole