Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spring has sprung ...

... at least inside our home - - outside is another story. For those who know me (and love me anyway!), know that I am a seasonal decorator who dedicates a good week to make the switch from one season to another. I change our home's decor according to the weather outside - - So, needless to say, I feel as though I am floundering a bit as I pass through a room with silk posies and cherished seashells and meet Jack Frost's breath the moment I open my door. I feel quite unbalanced at the moment ... Let's see if you feel the same -

Inside ... ... and outside ...Humph. You got bit, didn't you? :) Well, this too shall pass - - six weeks, right Phil? Certainly not forever. I am determined to make the best of my clashing world ... paint in bright hues to warm my soul and sip hot cocoa to ward off the chill. Sounds like a plan ... :)
The color of springtime is in the flowers, the color of winter is in the imagination.
~Ward Elliot Hour

No comments: